Is vigil good?

I feel like there's a lot of perks that nobody uses but might be good or if slightly tweaked could be viable. For example vigil removes 12 seconds from tier 3 exhaustion perks and cuts at least 15 seconds off most status add-ons except the ones that only last 30 seconds. Is it worth a perk slot thought? Just wanted peoples thoughts

Comments

  • I actually see vigil pretty often in games. The exhaustion reduction is pretty huge for Sprint Burst

  • @Crowman said:

    I actually see vigil pretty often in games. The exhaustion reduction is pretty huge for Sprint Burst

    It's also one of those perks where the benefit is not situational cause everybody uses exhaustion perks and having it on lower cooldown is always gonna be worth it at least once a game

  • Vigil doesn't reduce the exhaustion timer by 30% but instead makes you regain exhaustion 30% faster. It isn't 40x.7 but 40/1.3.

    I like vigil with self-aware for SB. Being able to pre-leave with SB and then walk back and get your SB really fast is nutty. Good supporting perk overall imo.

  • Good but not top-tier. Although with the Dead Hard nerf, we may see Vigil become more popular, since most people will switch to Sprint Burst.

    Side note: Fearmonger may become more popular as well (no exhaustion recovery while on a gen), which devalues Vigil a bit. Personally, I don't think Vigil is worth a perk slot, but that's just my opinion. There are far worse perks you could choose.

  • It's good enough to be used

    Seems that everyone uses Exhaustion perks (But DH might suffer just a little bit)

    It's as good as Prove Thyself... and Streetwise

  • @dweetmain said:

    I feel like there's a lot of perks that nobody uses but might be good or if slightly tweaked could be viable. For example vigil removes 12 seconds from tier 3 exhaustion perks and cuts at least 15 seconds off most status add-ons except the ones that only last 30 seconds. Is it worth a perk slot thought? Just wanted peoples thoughts

    It's gimmick great in some situations like exuastion or against a clown but useless in others

  • As Quentin enthusiast, it is a mainstay in my build.

  • Good with Sprint Boost + Self-Aware or how the nancy perk for walking speed is called.