Question for those who get few to zero raids a day
How many times do you raid in a day?
How many times do you raid in a day?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You mean zero raids on my own base?
I usually do up to 20 raids a day myself since if noone is raiding my base, I dont see any point in building more of them and raiding others is the only playstyle left to do anyways
Enough, maybe 15-20 raids per day. (will be less from now on though as easter break finishes)
I have three Dangerous outposts that get around 8-15 raids per session, netting around 20-50 deaths. Each has overachieved in prestige points.
I have two Brutal outposts that get around 2-3 raids per session. One of these is a medium/tier 2 outpost which has managed to scrape a prestige, the other is a large/tier 3 that has failed to get 125 prestige points three times.
I do not count my raids but since the easter break is over I try to squeeze in a quick session with a couple raids in between free time. :)
i have 20 bases that are 4500 cap with 9000 genmat of various types. these bases all vary, but they're always set to brutal.
i get a handful of raids - some with zero deaths and some with 2-5 deaths.
of the 5 that are currently active (last i was on. i think most have decayed) 3 are probably not going to get the 125 needed for prestige. the other 2 already have more than enough.
i raid about 15 times a day. as mathematically that's the magic number for currency to refill, prestige, or buy a base.
edit
i also have a few tier 1 and 2 capcity bases, but i've decided they're not worth building on. and have basically stopped refilling them.
I was raiding non-stop (more than 50 raids the first two days, I think).
I've got 8 visits in 36 hours. (Then I've stopped playing altogether.)