No Mither Build?

Any tweaks (no smartasses pleases) to my NO MITHER build?

No Mither
Resiliance 
TINH
WaS ThAt DeAD HaRD?

Comments

  • The only profit i found, is no blood marks.
    And work it only vs Legion. So, i definitely not recommend No Mither at all.
    But if you want, then: No Mither, Resiliance, Urban evasion, Irow will (High rank killers still can hear you).

  • Almost always Not Mither + Tenacity.
    And I'm not joking: Depending on your playstyle, you can consider adding Unbreakable since it allows you to recover faster from dying state.

    Edit: If you play No Mither because you are looking for a Hard Mode, then add Objective of Obsession.

  • I luv NM + Dead Hard,

    then you kick the frikkin self-healing and add some troll perks like adrenaline and ofc DS

    AND equip a purple toxic flashlight, then the funz is ensured

  • I use No mither, Sprint Burst (more versatile), Resilience and Leader. If you're with a teammate you complete a gen 18% faster and that's just if there's 2 of you. If there's 3 of you, It's 27% faster. So for 2 of you the time would be something like 32 seconds and if there's 3 then idk. By the way, I don't know the exact time of a gen.

  • I run no mither TINH resilience and spine chill from time to time if I’m in the mood to hit great skill checks. Use spine chill and play very stealthy. 

    Its very high variance. Some matches are a breeze. Some matches are terrible. Even agaisnt thanatophobia you can have quick matches. 

    I once had had a match done within 2-3 minutes because 3 of us rushed gens while one was chased. 
  • Just go for adept David build if your runn8ng it and bring a key
  • I like that you run TINH, and it's not that bad if you don't often hit Great ones.
    But the problem is getting the Skill Checks.
    If RNG isn't with you, it won't have much use.

    I'd recommend Iron Will instead.
    Though NM has it build-in, and actually works on the Dying state unlike Iron Will, as a headphone user, i can clearly hear NM users regardless.