Quality of Life Improvement - Spend less time in the menu's and more in game! Perk Search Bar.
This game obviously has too many perks and hasn't changed any of its menu perk amounts. You'd think after having 8 Pages of perks they'd even make the pages larger, but no. I know countless people who want to make a build change while having quickly for a game whether it's whilst searching or in the 60-second countdown lobby. Even a verticle scroll menu for the perks would make it more bearable. Sometimes it can take me a few minutes to look for a perk, just to wonder why it's not there and realize it's because I haven't even unlocked it on this killer/survivor yet. This happens a lot to me and the people I know and gives me a headache to just try to navigate the perks.
I can indeed confirm this does need a change, but what could fix such a mess...?
WAIT, A SEARCH BAR!?!?!?
A NEVER THOUGHT IDEA BY ANYBODY. BUT NOT ONLY THAT, AN IDEA THAT CAN SAVE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE'S TIME AROUND THE WORLD?!?? Now that right there is a marvelous idea that'll for sure get players off their menu quicker and into the point of why they booted up DBD, to begin with.
Thank me later Lads, ๐๐ฅ๐จ
Comments
Yeah, I'm not sure why this isn't a thing already. It's not just Perks that need this either, I have like 15 pages of charms.