Consider nerfing skull merchant
My main issue here was that the skull merchants drones were able to scan me through floors on midwich and that is extremely oppressive. Especially, because the drone radius exceeds the width of the hallway and class room shutting down the entire upstairs portion of the map. This issue is compounded by the effects of her mods as this enables her to eternally inflict blindness or other debuffs on survivors as there is no escape.
Although, this would considerably weaken her I’d advise removing the drones ability to scan through walls, this is because it once again enables unparalleled map control on indoor maps. This is also simply because it isn’t realistic.
Until at least the first recommended nerf is implemented there is a 90% chance I will DC against the skull merchant on midwich. However, I’m not 100% certain that this isn’t a bug related to midwich as I previously faced the skull merchant on RPD and neither of theses issues seemed to be problems. Please, if this is intended nerf her; if it’s a bug I’d advise disabling the map or the killer (which ever is the problem and fix it asap). I know this discredits me but I was knocked out of the match so fast and I didn’t know it was an issue until it was too late, that I can’t really provide evidence to back up my claims but please look into it.
Comments
You realize boons do the same thing, right?
The trade off is survivors don't automatically teactivate her drones so she has to manually reactivate them.
I don't see a reason to change it. It makes her rather weak power on most maps somewhat good on a few select maps.
she can still hold the game hostage. Add sloppy and a few gen kicking perks and the idea of her being “weak” becomes nonsense. Indoor maps and easy 3 gens maps are still miserable against her.