How to restore purchases?

So my Xbox is telling me I don’t have the clown, but I still have Kate (bought them both with auric cells), how do I get the clown back?

Comments

  • I cant help as i play on PC but maybe @not_Queen or @Peanits can help.

    Ignore the above poster, some people just can't be civil.

    Merry Christmas hope it gets sorted.
  • My_Dude said:

    We don't have this problem on PC.

    I suggest you upgrade to a real game machine.

    I suggest you catch this fade Mr.Rich Guy
  • @RotBb said:
    So my Xbox is telling me I don’t have the clown, but I still have Kate (bought them both with auric cells), how do I get the clown back?

    PS4 had a similar bug. I bought content through the store and lost previous purchased content. Did you restart your xbox yet? That is what restored it on PS4.

  • fcc2014 said:

    @RotBb said:
    So my Xbox is telling me I don’t have the clown, but I still have Kate (bought them both with auric cells), how do I get the clown back?

    PS4 had a similar bug. I bought content through the store and lost previous purchased content. Did you restart your xbox yet? That is what restored it on PS4.

    He’s back, but that is for the advice <3
  • Ps4 has options in setting "Activate as your primary ps4" and "restore licenses" If xbox has a similar features try enabling those options and restarting the game.

  • RotBb said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @RotBb said:
    So my Xbox is telling me I don’t have the clown, but I still have Kate (bought them both with auric cells), how do I get the clown back?

    PS4 had a similar bug. I bought content through the store and lost previous purchased content. Did you restart your xbox yet? That is what restored it on PS4.

    He’s back, but that is for the advice <3
    Yeah I've heard a few people say they lost content then they all follow up with restarting the game/console fixed it so that seems to be the solution.