Yet Another Demo-Posting Moment

Dead by Daylight_20230410150145.png

Cross-progression cannot come soon enough, man, I just want to play some Demogorgon on PC.

Also I just really miss the Stranger Things stuff in general, the game has never really felt the same with it being removed from the store (and Hawkins vanishing from existence with it).

It just feels even more sad when Demogorgon was one of the things that sparked my interest in coming back to the game back in 2021; I did not know what Stranger Things was, but their design brought me back to the game when, and here I am now, still playing the game.

Just another sad Demo-posting. I hope BHVR gets the license back for the Anniversary, or at least lets us know something... I just need SOMETHING. D:

Comments

  • Man, I am so sorry to hear that. I can definitely empathize with your situation. I would be DEVASTATED if I couldn't play Demo.

    Fingers crossed for that cross-progression coming soon. Unfortunately, I feel I regularly hear Sony/PlayStation is the hold-up, so I could imagine other cross-progression such as Switch<->Steam or Steam<->Xbox coming first if they are unable to make all console ecosystems cross-progressable.

    Best, of luck!