Did the toxicity increase since the 6.4.0 update?
Hey guys,
I haven't played DbD in a while, but it seemed like toxicity increased again recently (or the ability of people making good argument decreased). Can anyone confirm this?
Hey guys,
I haven't played DbD in a while, but it seemed like toxicity increased again recently (or the ability of people making good argument decreased). Can anyone confirm this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you talking about tunneling, camping, and slugging? If so, I'm not surprised. They've nuked all the incentives killers had to not do that and most of the survivor defenses against those behaviors as well.
Also they're about to make it even worse.
If you mean toxicity in the game I left for a good while, came back recently and it didn't feel any different tbh; but if you're talking about people
giving feedbackcomplaining about the game then yea it absolutely feels like it.Thank you guys. I might turn back (if they would bring a decent update that catches me interest).