I've already raided some outposts with my friend, and he seems to get a lot more rewards than i do! Bug? Glitch? or a game mechanic? I dont like it at all. I hope the devs change this in future!
After our first mission, he earned around 2000 xp and I only got 300 xp
Did he destroy more traps than you? That could be it. XP isn’t shared with certain actions. So if he was the one destroying traps making them backfire or destroying the forbidden tomb then that XP went to him and not shared with you.
There's definitely some kind of xp drop off. I start getting 20xp per trap destroyed, then after a while I joticed it dropped to about 4xp per trap destroyed.
There's definitely some kind of xp drop off. I start getting 20xp per trap destroyed, then after a while I joticed it dropped to about 4xp per trap destroyed.
It's back to 20 now, so maybe it resets each day.
From my understanding this only happens when you are dying to many times in a raid and it resets per raid. No?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty sure rewards have drop off over time, and they'll be personal to you so it's entirely possible yours have dropped and your friend's hasn't yet.
After our first mission, he earned around 2000 xp and I only got 300 xp
Did he destroy more traps than you? That could be it. XP isn’t shared with certain actions. So if he was the one destroying traps making them backfire or destroying the forbidden tomb then that XP went to him and not shared with you.
I don’t know though if this is the case though
There's definitely some kind of xp drop off. I start getting 20xp per trap destroyed, then after a while I joticed it dropped to about 4xp per trap destroyed.
It's back to 20 now, so maybe it resets each day.
From my understanding this only happens when you are dying to many times in a raid and it resets per raid. No?