Error Loading Lobby After Leaving Match and Bloodweb Glitch

Platform: PS5

This has happened a few times and all I can think is that it's an issue with the servers.

I have played several games tonight as the Spirit and Sodako, so I don't think this is a killer related or bug related issue. These games have also had 3 survivors escape, none escape, and I have given people hatch, so I don't think these are variables either.

I run my Current favorite perk load out on both killers. Pain Resonance, Devour, Starstruck, and Nowhere to Hide. However I doubt this is the issue either.

Lobby Loading Issue:

After completing a match, the Lobby takes abnormally long to load. I keep my bloodpoint, but any progress to past rift challenges may be lost.

Bloodweb Glitch:

I only experienced this on Sodako tonight, but at times After completing the bloodweb, it disappears. However the next level does not pop up and the bloodweb is left blank. I have to close the game, and upon reopening it, the bloodweb progress is lost and my bloodpoints are restored.

Solutions I have tried:

I have restarted the game, restarted my system, and checked my internet. Everything appears to be working fine on my end.

I thought maybe the servers were just super full so I took a 4 hour break, but the issue is persisting. I'm unaware if this is happening to anyone else, but I felt it was worth reporting.

These bugs have not been consistent, so I doubt they can be recreated. I will comment with a photo if it happens tonight to me again.

Tagged: Pending

Comments