My cosmetics got reset! Please help ASAP
I've bought small Auric cells pack (500 auric cells) like max 10 minutes ago and I've decided to buy skirt on Feng. After purchase ALL my cosmetics that I bought in store got reset! All I have now is: lunar event shirt, presitge, basic clothes and this skirt. I had alot more of them and they just dissapeared! PLEASE HELP ME ASAP. Tell me what should I do....
Here's the screen from yesterday (as you can see I got sweater on):
But now I have NOTHING:


Please help, I got really upset...
Comments
Ive read multiple times now that stuff gto reset, rank BP and stuff.
Guess we have the old roll back issue again...... guses we will get a fix next year
Try exiting and restart Steam since that looks like a sync issue most likely, but if that doesn't fix it you can submit a ticket to support.
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Perhaps @MandyTalk or @Peanits or @Sassy can fix it if that doesn't work but try the Steam fix 1st.
Report it.
I'm waiting for 307k BP that were taken from me after purchasing Spirit Fury.
WHATEVER, ITS FINE NOW
MY COSMETICS ARE BACK