Can I Change Outpost Name? Ps4
I just need a straight answer because this guy's level was named Corpus Cristi and I just need to know.
I just need a straight answer because this guy's level was named Corpus Cristi and I just need to know.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I saw someone with ********** for the name. So… I’m also curious
You can't :) it's a name from dev pool of real city names, the game chooses one randomly for each site.
The names are randomly chosen from real city names. My first base's name is Sautee Nacoochee. When I look at the Replay screen, sometimes the second word is censored and sometimes it's not. Sony apparently doesn't know what to make of a Cherokee word and instead just sees possible vulgar slang.