Psychic nurses
Seen a few today. Teleport right onto a survivor at the start. Myself included. No line of sight, they just know where the survivor is straight away.
Had some people D/C and nurse magically flies across to get the next guy without bbq.
Very suspicious. Seen videos of people with hacks that basically give permanent aura reading before.
I guess what im asking is, how easy is EAC to bypass? I'm unfamiliar with it.
Had some people D/C and nurse magically flies across to get the next guy without bbq.
Very suspicious. Seen videos of people with hacks that basically give permanent aura reading before.
I guess what im asking is, how easy is EAC to bypass? I'm unfamiliar with it.
Comments
Ive seen this dozens of times where billies will chainsaw at the very first seconds of the match, and find a survivor across the map who isnt even visible from the angle they came from. no scratch marks,, no crows, nothing.
I'm sure at least some of the time its blind luck, but it feels a bit too frequent for that alone.
Oh yeah, No0be3 talks about these people...
In Call of Duty it's referred to as Aimbot, you see their outline from anywhere and everywhere.
Yeah I faced a nurse like that yesterday. The whole team practically died before finishing a single gen because the nurse was just finding us like how you explained in the original post. It really is suspicious and I wonder if they are cheating, but it doesn't matter because the devs won't do anything about it.
Or they're on one person, that person feels its bs and dc's then they teleport right over to you without a bbq stack and you arent even near a gen.
The amount that have vac bans too is disturbing. This is why it woulf br nice if we could see killer profiles. Vac bans are why i tend to dodge survivors.
I know its easy to accuse of cheating when that might not be the case.
But sometimes things just feel off. Especially when they come straight to you, know where you're hiding even though you aren't near a gen.
The video above shows that its possible.
There's one trick with Nurse actually that I learnt in Ardetha's video. There will always be a survivor spawninng to ur right when ur Nurse. If to ur right there's a dead end, they'll always spawn to ur left. If u use that, you can get really easy kills right off the bat. That's what the Nurse was probably doing and the rest was just her guesses.
If you know where all the spawn points are of the game you can easily do such stuff with nurse.
You either datamine or just play some survivor to get that knowledge.
I end up blinking or Chainsawing on survivors by accident all the time. Some people don't believe in luck in general, which is fair.
But I do. Not something that can be explained :chuffed:
Yeah just like that.
I've blind sawed someone as Billy from around a house corner on Haddonfeild that I didn't even know was there.
Does that mean i have psionic powers, or am I a hacker?