PC Steam - Unable to move after releasing Victor as Twins

In Wrecker's Yard, while chasing a survivor around shack, I released Victor while blocking the window. One survivor was already dead. I was chasing an injured Rebecca. However, Victor was unable to move and I couldn't switch back to Charlotte for the rest of the match. I don't play Twins very often so I can't say for sure how often this happens, but it's the first time it's happened since patch 6.6.2.


Perks used (in order): Barbecue & Chili, Dissolution, Jolt, Dark Devotion.

Add-ons (in order): Madeleine's Scarf, Tiny Fingernail

Outfit: New World Stowaway

Charms (in order): Megcrow, Entity-covered Flashlight, Candy Spiders.


Note: I exited the lobby and opened a custom bot lobby to check which perks I used and get the map's name right.

DeadByDaylight.log

Here's a video of me not moving (ha)

DeadByDaylight 2023-04-08 21-48-30.rar


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Happened to myself as well on Switch. Using only oppression and nowhere to hide on Grave of Glenvale.

    I hooked a survivor on this death hook, during the animation of them rising up I unbound Victor and that's where I stayed.

    This is also the first since patch 6.6.2 for me.

  • This happened to me as well a couple weeks ago. I had to restart my game. I was hoping a survivor would crush Victor and it wpuld release me, but nope. They just hopped on the Gen in front of me lol.