Dlc stranger things
Hello, will the stranger things dlc come back to the game? I'm asking because I would love a demogorgon and it's been out of stock for a long time :((
Hello, will the stranger things dlc come back to the game? I'm asking because I would love a demogorgon and it's been out of stock for a long time :((
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No one can say for sure, but it is unlikely to come back. It depends on if Netflix and BHVR are both willing after all that happened.. there have been rumors that it might come back but those were just rumors and nothing to get your hopes up to just now..
Depends how much you want it.
It's possible to get your hands on steam CD keys, but it's expensive...