when, if ever will map offerings be reworked / removed?

The maps arent balanced enough for this. They should be removed or made to exclude the map youre offering.


Im so sick of bully squads using them.

Comments

  • It's kind of annoying that the survivors essentially have 4 times the offerings and most maps are survivor- sided anyway against weaker killers.

    I do as killer use them from time to time if I want best chance to pip with a weak killer with anti heal perks for a change.

    It's kind of getting old now the amount of offerings I have to put up with per session. The same maps over and over gets boring too.

  • Most likely never going to happen because I'm pretty sure map offerings only exist for map achievements like the rpd one where you have to open a gate and escape x number of times. Personally I want them to completely do away with map achievements and axe the map offerings. I get tired being sent to maps as killer. I'm not joking it's pretty much every other match I get sent to a map.

  • @BlueRose said:

    Most likely never going to happen because I'm pretty sure map offerings only exist for map achievements like the rpd one where you have to open a gate and escape x number of times. Personally I want them to completely do away with map achievements and axe the map offerings. I get tired being sent to maps as killer. I'm not joking it's pretty much every other match I get sent to a map.

    I agree even if I dodge the match, the next one has it

    @VirtuaTyKing said:

    It's kind of annoying that the survivors essentially have 4 times the offerings and most maps are survivor- sided anyway against weaker killers.

    I do as killer use them from time to time if I want best chance to pip with a weak killer with anti heal perks for a change.

    It's kind of getting old now the amount of offerings I have to put up with per session. The same maps over and over gets boring too.

    Its annoying because now with the new map matchmaking, how it avoids the same map twice ( old argument for map offerings ) theyre only used to bully and take someone to a specific map for a reason.

  • You can always just either force quit on PC or dashboard on console without getting a penalty if there’s a map you don’t like going to as soon as you see it in the offerings screen. The majority of survivors usually just bring macmilllans, coldwind or azarovs and those maps maps are fun or killer and survivor. Coldwind can be ruff forsure. If you sense a Swf that’s gonna bring a map offering just use a sacrificial ward.

  • I want them removed, PERIOD.

    Alternatively, I want them to retire green rarity map offerings and bring back the brown ones.

  • The worst problem for me is Macmillan Estate and other permutations of it. You easily could shave off 50% of this map. When I see a bone offering I know the match will be awful.

  • @MrSlayer said:

    The worst problem for me is Macmillan Estate and other permutations of it. You easily could shave off 50% of this map. When I see a bone offering I know the match will be awful.

    This. The sweatiest of sweat squads burn MacMillan. Those maps aren't really balanced well at all lol. Suffocation pit has a very strong building with an absurdly strong middle, Groaning Storehouse has god loops in the main building, a ton of safe pallets, and generators miles apart, ironworks if they have a boon you have to leave up all game in the main building etc.

  • Are map offerings unbalanced for both sides? Yes, totaly.

    Will they ever change them? Probably not. Maybe if most of community (I don't think Survivors mains will enjoy nerfing their favorite map offerings) would complain about it, then maybe.