Killer DUO mode?
How do you imagine game mode where you can play DUO premade and one of you is killer?
How do you imagine game mode where you can play DUO premade and one of you is killer?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
2 nurses 😰
Opens up the game to all kinds of abuse, and overt working with killer. There's KYF if you wanna play with friends.
I don't mean that the classic thing when one is survivor and the other is killer. I mean NEW MODE like 2 killers or 1killer 1 traitor 4survivors thing. Just want to brainstorm the ideas how it could be possible.
I have a friend who loves playing killer but not survivor. And playing duo survivors is not fun for him so we rarely play together. I wonder if we can come up with new game mode which would need as few changes as possible.