I suggest bHVR takes a look at THWACK! asap

I found THWACK! to outshined by other options most uses other than tracking a Survivor running away from you.

I cannot understand why Survivors have to scream from THWACK!, this Warns Survivors you see their aura and makes them run reduces chances you might get a hit.

Nowhere to Hide is a much much much better perk for these reasons:

  1. You dont need to hook a Survivor for it to work.
  2. Survivors dont scream, so the perk does not warn Survivors.

So it all depends on the direction you want to take THWACK!, If you think screaming Survivors isnt a relevant part of the Perk I think you should remove that part. But if you think screaming survivors is essential to the perk's idea please consider buffing it as I see the perk right now it is inferior to Nowhere to Hide.

Here is some ideas:

  • You could do the simple thing and remove the scream.
  • You could also give the Perk a speed increase to the breaking animation worthy of the warning it gives.
  • Make a perk give the hindered effect for the duration to survivors, to simulate them shaking in their boots.

Make them fear the mighty THWACK!

Comments