Crashes

ok i used to love this game. I play everyday. But I can’t wvwn get one full game played without crashes. I don’t even want to play anymore. 

Comments

  • Merry Christmas from Behaviour
  • They are on holidays right now soooo... Yeah, Grab civ5 or any other game on Steam winter sale and take a break. The crashes (and infinite loading screens) are pissing me really off aswell 
  • They are on holidays right now soooo... Yeah, Grab civ5 or any other game on Steam winter sale and take a break. The crashes (and infinite loading screens) are pissing me really off aswell 
    Guess I know what I'm doing for Christmas then
  • @Kathyjodunn said:
    ok i used to love this game. I play everyday. But I can’t wvwn get one full game played without crashes. I don’t even want to play anymore. 

    What are your system specs and do you have any crash logs as well as is this a desktop or laptop?

    They'd be in AppData/Local/DeadByDaylight/Saved/Logs and you want to make sure you grab a copy each time it happens before you reload the game.

    You can upload it here as an attachment and tag me and or @MandyTalk who can also take a look and can this get moved to bugs forum once the data is there?