Outpost broke on prestige, can no longer edit or view outpost.
I tried to prestige the outpost Belle Chasse and noticed my available capacity didn't rise, it consumed my genmat and reset the ammount that it could generate however. I attempted to exit and re-enter to fix it. But that seemingly broke the level as I can no longer view it or edit it, giving me an error and sending me back to my base instead.
Level in question:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/621607591277232138/1093984297221885962/image.png
Error screen given:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/621607591277232138/1093984357607284757/image.png
I'm a big fan of this level and game, and would love to recover it if possible!
Comments
Same thing happened to me, twice in a row. These are two outposts that I spent many many hours on and this bug should be fixed ASAP. Lost all desire to spend time making good maps when this is what happens..
Same thing just happened to me just now lol -.-
I'm having the same issue. I got to prestige 5 and then it didn't earn enough to reach prestige 6 but needed to be reset so I did it. I tried putting it into overdrive immediately to hope it would generate more. Not sure if that's something you both did as well or not.
Having the same issue.