So what do the Accolades mean to you?

So after playing a base I'm presented with the accolades, and then I need to decide what to vote. I'm usually a straight forward person if I was fun I select fun, if it was artistic then I select artistic and so on.

However there are a few that are...meh. they are not bad bases, if they were i do not vote, but these are just mid level. Sometimes I default them to just voting fun. So im curious what do the accolades mean to yall?

Comments

  • @chezpizza said:

    So after playing a base I'm presented with the accolades, and then I need to decide what to vote. I'm usually a straight forward person if I was fun I select fun, if it was artistic then I select artistic and so on.

    However there are a few that are...meh. they are not bad bases, if they were i do not vote, but these are just mid level. Sometimes I default them to just voting fun. So im curious what do the accolades mean to yall?

    brutal - i died a lot.

    ingenious - i learned a new way to build something and it excited me.

    artistic - the design was more art than usual and it shows how much effort was put into it

    fun - i enjoyed the level. sometimes that means i consider it too easy.

  • @wydyadoit said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/Meet-Your-Maker/discussion/371511/so-what-do-the-accolades-mean-to-you

    brutal - i died a lot.

    ingenious - i learned a new way to build something and it excited me.

    artistic - the design was more art than usual and it shows how much effort was put into it

    fun - i enjoyed the level. sometimes that means i consider it too easy.

    Pretty much this.

    You have to give this anyways and you get some achievements from doing so.