Win/Loss rates by map
Is this information shared or kept internal?
Is this information shared or kept internal?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
EG, average survived vs average number killed per game by map
The devs gave a statistic on a stream some weeks ago with the escape rate per map.
If I don't remember wrong, I think the top 5 maps for survivors were Haddonfield, 3 Coldwind maps and I think Yamaoka Estate.
On the other hand, I think Lerys and Gideon Meat Plant were the two worst survivor maps.
Interesting- that's sounds pretty right to me as well. It would be cool if they kept the statistics public somewhere, but at least they kinda share them. I'd like to know how "off" the numbers are on the high/low ones vs the average though. Knowing the top few by killer/survivor is one thing... but if there are maps where survivors average 3.75x escaped or killers average 3.75x killed, that seems like a huge imbalance/needs fix when presumably it should be around 2-2.5 (or something like that)
Visibility on the actuals would be great, as that would also then force a stronger sense of urgency for balance. I do get the need for revenue and to maintain playerbase by focusing a lot of development on new content though.
Thanks
Yeah, Coldwind was #1 and The Game had the least survivability.