As a huge Resident Evil fan, I'm really disappointed in how the Survivors look.

Like the title says, I hate how the Survivors look in Dead By Daylight. I played RE2 Remake/RE 3 Remake/RE 4 Remake and honestly (Leon looks nothing like his RE2/RE4 looks, Ada and Claire look great, Jill and Carlos look decent, and Leon in RE 4 Remake looks so much better then his DBD version) I'm playing RE 5 since last night and honestly, Chris Redfield looks so much better there then in DBD, he looks so young and handsome there and in DBD he looks old and his face doesn't match with his RE 5 model. Can we please get an face update on Leon (his RE 2 Remake look) and Chris Redfield (his RE5 look)? It bothers me a lot now after playing the games they were playable as. Playing them almost every game (P100 with Leon) and it just doesn't feel right that their face looks nothing like the games they we're in before.


And why didn't Leon and Ada get new cosmetics? I've been waiting since they released RE 4 Remake and still nothing and no update. I guess we won't see new cosmetics coming any time soon for our RE survivors

Comments

  • You cant bring the standard from other games into DBD. DBD meant to make characters (especially survivors) realistic look, and by realistic, i mean many flaws on their traits.

    They are just normal human like us randomly dragged off by Entity, not even a makeup ready. Though later survivors have better preparing since Yui, Zarina, Felix, Yunjin…

    Other games, especially RE known for their “mommy daddy” that their facial trait is stylized to look great.

    im personally their look in DBD are already better than original survivors already

  • This brings me back to the days of @TheDarkTyrant making a post like this every single day