Nerf Nurse and Blight
Given the upcoming "dead hard" rework, can something be done about the Nurse and Blight addons? A ring that leaves no chance to increase the distance, not to mention the slip and dpi bug. A million perks for auras, but not everyone has Jeff to somehow play against it. Either the killer must be good at catching or at control, and not all at once, and given the tunneling and camping, the chances of a pleasant game tend to be 0. Thanks (sorry for my English)
Comments
Addons for Blight speed should be removed altogether, the rainbow addon for pallets - remove the slowdown for the survivor, because he breaks them anyway. I have already mentioned the ring. Make him base speed 4.4 because his ability makes him mobile anyway. The Nurse lunge addon is 10% instead of 30, the return addon makes it a camping monster, so only take one short blink on return. Lots of ideas in general.
And in the end, make sure that "Deadlock" worked on each generator only 1 time, because I was tormented by repairing the same generator three times, which is rolled back by all possible perks
I agree, each nurse takes a perk for auras and her own midwich card, on which it is very convenient for her to catch a survivor in a long corridor, and how can I run away from her if there is simply nowhere to hide, why can’t survivors teleport in the same way? the maniac completely ignores textures and pallets, and if you are also experienced, you simply won’t run away and the game ends very quickly on 4 generators. I'm already silent about pestilence with a ring
when will the news about the long-awaited nerf be announced?