Devs: Why won’t you guys tell us the result of reports?
This has been my biggest gripe about your reporting system aside from the recording, which is the lack of transparency in reports. If I report something that you’re clear goes against the rules, why not tell me whether the person I reported got any kind of consequences? That would help with knowing whether our reports fall on deaf ears and whether people griefing us in game are actually being punished for it, thereby making us feel more confident that we are being heard.
I had a recent match with this mikaela player who tried to body block me because I didn’t want to be healed, then when I got slugged later, they came and just teabagged over me and wouldn’t pick me up. After being picked up by someone else I saw them stand in front of a hooked survivor and just point at them and teabag, then tried to help the killer. I ended up DCing since we had a teammate actively trying to sabotage our match and they told me in endgame chat “that’s what you get, you should have let me heal you.”
Yes we should file reports on this behavior, but it’s hard to actually want to take the time to go through a multi-step reporting process when we have no way of knowing if it’s being taken seriously snd whether players sho do things like this will be punished. So again, why the lack of transparency in reporting? What’s the reason for not telling us the outcome of reports?
Comments