Does any one no why there have been no dead by daylight twitter posts for almost 2 weeks
I used to look at it for information about the game like updates or if there are events on
I used to look at it for information about the game like updates or if there are events on
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They constantly make tweets, daily?
here about the midchapter changes from PTB just 2 hours ago:
https://twitter.com/deadbydaylight/status/1643629973830262788?s=46&t=JgBYqyq8ZKZO5Kp0mOVlLwI’m sorry I can’t be more helpful in answering your question regarding Twitter specifically, but if you’d like an alternative, the DbD Instagram seems to post almost daily! I get most of my updates from IG - there are some really great news pages that post all the updates/codes without the fluff and filler as well :)
They switched their Twitter handle from DeadByBHVR to DeadByDaylight. And the new handle is still active.
Also Twitter is on fire because it’s being run by the world’s dumbest, saddest man, so who knows what’s going on with reliability there
Thanks all