I mean why is there not a brown Mori? I don't want to spend all that time in the blood web , When I should be able to just play the game there's nothing in the blood web anyway worth my attention
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Allows you to kill your obsession after two hooks?
Yes , Then they can make dead hard into a obsession Switch , If the killer M1 and the survivors blocks it They become the obsession
I mean why is there not a brown Mori? I don't want to spend all that time in the blood web , When I should be able to just play the game there's nothing in the blood web anyway worth my attention
There already is though
It's called rancor