Replay station infnite loop is still here+no replays of my raids
I saw same report but it was posted during open beta so I'm here now for the release version. I have TONS of replays from one of my outposts and neither I can see them nor I can find replays from my newer and less populated outposts (where feedback from replay station is more important). Moreove, it says I don't have MY replays available even tho I did several outposts (and you can see the map track has my progress). Here's the video.
https://youtu.be/URbeZMJVitkI can't fix it and it can't fix itself. Restarts and all don't work. Nothing works. This part of the game is completely broken for me.
Comments
yeah same here. It only shows like 4 or 5 raids at a time for me. And some do that weird loop
in the beta i was able to scroll and see every raid thats happened for a while. I get excited when a base gets 40 kills, only to see that the replay isnt even there to watch
True. Now it is much better but still some replays are bugged and grouped together in a weird way. I found interesting death tag and wanted to watch the replay but wasn't able to find it because of this :c
During alpha and beta it was much easier due to less players (raid attempts) and now I have several hundreds I can't scroll through :/