Open beta outpost was able to be adjusted, refilled, and then re-activated but broke.
I was able to return to a brutal outpost from the open beta and delete some traps, blocks, and guards to account for the new capacity. Additionally I needed to refill the base with synthite because it lacked the accolades and kills to prestige. After doing both I marked it as active, did a quick test run, and exited back to the sanctuary.
When I took a look at the command center there was no thumbnail for my base it just had that wire-frame unbuilt look. The genmat was slowly dwindling down so I assumed it was fine, but being curious I tried to re-enter the outpost. However when I tried it would break on the loading screen, with an error prompt ERROR: Returning to Sanctuary.

Comments
My outpost was fixed yesterday and is now receiving raiders. It'll be almost impossible to come back from having to reset prestige points, but at least it's playable.