Is There a Plan for Open World

The current world feels a bit claustrophobic to me, I see the loading screen with the guy on the bike and that's what I wanna do, so that there's other ways of farming these materials, and looking at these outposts, anyone can raid them, anyone could team up, it'd be really nice to see a 3rd dimension to this world, it feels like I'm constantly buried in menus.

I still feel like being able to teleport to outposts should be a feature that you can do within your base as it is right now, but also giving the option to travel to these places would also be a nice breath of air

Comments

  • @Pumpkinbros said:

    The current world feels a bit claustrophobic to me, I see the loading screen with the guy on the bike and that's what I wanna do, so that there's other ways of farming these materials, and looking at these outposts, anyone can raid them, anyone could team up, it'd be really nice to see a 3rd dimension to this world, it feels like I'm constantly buried in menus.

    I still feel like being able to teleport to outposts should be a feature that you can do within your base as it is right now, but also giving the option to travel to these places would also be a nice breath of air

    Maybe in Meet Your Maker 2. But if there is a Meet Your Maker 2 it'll be many years from now.

  • I highly doubt that.

  • @konchok said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/Meet-Your-Maker/discussion/371124/is-there-a-plan-for-open-world

    Maybe in Meet Your Maker 2. But if there is a Meet Your Maker 2 it'll be many years from now.

    lmao, what?? you're already talking about a sequel game just released Man slow your roll, it's totally possible to integrate an open world into the existing game, you don't need a sequel for that