More Objectives
First of all i am not going to talk about objectives like generators. I am thinking about a objective like Dead Pass. I saw that title yesterday and i think this is a great idea. Because 2 months later (after new chapter) i dont want to play this game because everything become Same. So i think a Game Pass can make people more active and could add new Objective. Lets think they add Game Pass with its rewards. Rewards shouldnt be op. Example there can be skins for items, survivors and killers or some limited add ons like Pink Lens: Makes flashlight's light pink and adds 2 or 3 secs. Or another add on that makes when you put a beacon with map beacon becomes blue. There can be 150 stage ıt resets every 3 month and there can be more awards like shards, blood points etc. Dead Pass will have paid part (Iridescent Pass) and free (Blood Pass)part. You can buy iridescent part for some auric sells.
Comments
The devs have talked about adding secondary objectives which they tested out during Halloween event and so it'll probably be something like gas or parts.
yeah i heard something about that on the stream when hallow blight came out saying that ppl were doing alot of harvesting and the game was long so they knew what they could do
I don't care what it is.
I NEED a secondary objectif for my sanity
A secondary objectif that is needed to escape
Not some ######### like the totems that you can ignore