Thank you for the free game Meet Your Maker (PS+)

My review so far is that this game is a lot of fun. It feels like Super Mario Maker 2 but desert style. What makes this game more attractive is that it's only 6GB.

I bought the DLC and I'll continue to support this game.

Comments

  • Yep, if you have PS+ base you get it for free.

    When you got it and start DbD you get the cosmetics and the Meg costume.

  • @Marc_123 said:

    Yep, if you have PS+ base you get it for free.

    When you got it and start DbD you get the cosmetics and the Meg costume.

    Yeah I started dead by daylight later and I unlocked weapon skins and such.

  • @Mystic_Mizu said:

    Good thing PS+ people get it for free because sorry but I'm not paying $30 just for three weapons and an average Meg skin.

    Why would you pay the game for the skins? I would buy it because the game is fun not for cosmetic purposes lol