So how does this count

I was stunned at a pallet I look down I'm not even touching the pallet not even close to the pallet yet I'm still somehow hit by it. Oh wait let me guess it counted on their screen...okay then why is it when I play survivor I can have the killer up against a pallet but for some reason it won't count.

Maybe this is why I hardly play killer because hit validation just doesn't work properly.

Comments

  • @Mystic_Mizu said:

    I was told that this a bug/issue that came about when they removed the "pallet vacuum". Which is ridiculous that is still exists.

    I was also told that this is just a latency difference between the killer and survivor. Both reasons suck though.

    I like your bug fix, bring back pallet vacuums pleas Devs.

  • No screen shot?

    The hitbox isn't closely tied to the killer model. It's more like a capsule. From respective to the pallet, it does seem you get stun easier when turn to the side than if you look straight on.

    @Mystic_Mizu said:

    I was told that this a bug/issue that came about when they removed the "pallet vacuum". Which is ridiculous that is still exists.

    I was also told that this is just a latency difference between the killer and survivor. Both reasons suck though.

    That's a forum urban legend. Pay it no mind.

  • Please provide proof otherwise these discussion is pointless.