Is there a bug on gens or was this cheating?
Just had a match on midwitch where I was on first hook and my two teammates were working on the last gen we had. It said 1 gen left on the screen and as soon as my teammates popped it, it still said 1 gen. No alarms no exit gate triggered.
Is this a bug that anyone else has seen or was I going against a cheater?
Comments
Ive had this happen to me thanks to latency, essentially the gen loses progress at the same time it gets completed and it screws up with the UI
Wait what? But how is the gen losing progress when two survivors are actively working on it and pop it? I’m not understanding
What might of happened is as the gen was going to pop, one of them failed a skillcheck
Which would of screwed with the UI