Dead by daylight crashing on epic and resulting in BSOD (

Hello everyone!

When i play Dbd usually once every few matches or more often it crashes and forces my pc into a bsod after a few seconds.

Specs: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H

8 gb RAM

NVidia Geforce 1650

The game runs well. The crash is sudden. I have the driver for my video card up to date.

Error on epic: Unreal Engine is exisiting due to D3D device being lost.(Error: 0x887A006 - 'Hung')

DeadByDaylight_EGS_Shipping with a bunch of(0x000...) + 85509615... bytes

Last 2 lines: it says kernel32..

ntdll if there is some kind of link to these.

Error on BSOD: VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

If i don't force shut down my laptop if the BSOD is not shown right after i can't even see my graphic card in device manager.

Comments

  • Hung Error (0x887A0006) – Dead by Daylight on our Support site there is some information about this error.

  • Well I tried everything from what you sent me and more but nothing works. Maybe it is because of the last update on epic games. What can I do regarding the ban received because my game crashed. (6 hrs at the moment)

  • @AndreiTwain said:

    Well I tried everything from what you sent me and more but nothing works. Maybe it is because of the last update on epic games. What can I do regarding the ban received because my game crashed. (6 hrs at the moment)

    The ban will go higher if you are crashing more. But if you aren’t crashing/dc‘ing for an extended time (officially not revealed how much time you have to wait but let’s say 2 days without any crash/disconnect) the penalty will start at the lowest again when you crash the next time.