Dance With Me Change
When performing a fast vault, leaving a locker in a sprint, and landing off a high jump you leave no Scratch Marks for 3 seconds.
Dance With Me has a cool-down of 60/50/40 seconds.
Basically it should be compatible with balanced landing.
Basically it should be compatible with balanced landing.
Comments
The only thing is that, unless you do have BL the drop thing most likely won't matter. You have a rather long stun time and it's very rare to do it in such a way the killer loses sight of you for long enough. For a window/locker you don't NEED Lithe to get benefit. See what I'm saying? I'd be for the change because I use BL all the time but, if you don't have it I feel like the change wouldn't make a difference.
I agree. This sounds off topic but I'd rework DWM to where it's centered around how many seconds you don't leave scratch marks for. 3 seconds is not enough time especially if you're facing a nurse or a fast killer. Plus, you have to wait 40 seconds for 3 seconds of no scratch marks??
When performing a fast vault, leaving a locker in a sprint, or landing from a high jump, you leave no scratch marks for 3/4/5 seconds.
Dance With Me has a cooldown of 20 seconds.
Thank you. Yeah, it won't happen, considering the perks that are needed to be buffed aren't going to be buffed anytime soon. I like your idea with no scratch marks while landing with balanced landing. DWM could also do a bit better if there was a perk that gave you a 'Sprint Burst' while fast exiting a locker.