Something i need to know

Why do specific killer challenges such has Clown or Huntress appear in a tome they are not part of. In the current tome I have to complete a match with no more then one escape while using her personal perks...but Huntress isn't part of the tome so why is this challenge in here wouldn't it make more sense for it to be Knight since it's his tome?

Comments

  • I don't know but I have thought the same thing before.

  • Second and third tome they gave lore to 2 survivors and 2 killers and all 4 would be guaranteed to have cosmetics in the rift. For some reason after those two tomes they decided to go back to giving lore to only 1 survivor and 1 killer per tome but continued to put in challenges for a second killer and survivor without lore and not guaranteeing rift cosmetics. I think it probably has to do with pick rates - when challenges rely on one killer/survivor and their perks it inflates the killer/survivor pick rates more during that rift time period than if they spread it out between two killers/survivors perks.

    Since they put in challenges for 2 survivors and 2 killers I wish they'd go back to giving lore to both as well as guaranteeing cosmetics in the rift for all the characters who have challenges in the tome.