Rework Clowns Pinky Finger add on

The add on has been nothing but problematic making Clown seem stronger than he actually is. Have it do something like 3 seconds of incapacitation on direct hits or some other effect worthy of an itri add on.

On top of that clown would do well with an extra bottle.

Comments

  • if incapacitation interrupts pallet drops / vaults / or normal vaults.. then its OK change.. if not.. its useless to be honest xd

  • @mejchar01 said:

    if incapacitation interrupts pallet drops / vaults / or normal vaults.. then its OK change.. if not.. its useless to be honest xd

    That's exactly what I mean. Just stop survivors from interacting with pallets and windows for like 3 to 5 seconds.

  • it was already overrated af imo, I have no idea why they nerfed it. it was only problematic due to being able to camp with it.

  • @Steakdabait said:

    it was already overrated af imo, I have no idea why they nerfed it. it was only problematic due to being able to camp with it.

    I mean if you were skilled enough you didn't need to just camp with it.


    You can still do that now just requires a lot more precision with how you use your bottle.