Tried Eruption for the first time

So i hated the pre nerf Eruption so much that i refused to use the perk as Killer.

But since i don't hate the perk anymore i decided to try it out.

It was pretty good, i had great success with the perk when combined with Nowhere to hide and Jolt. Managed to get Multiple regression on different gens, it was really good and helpful.

I am not saying the perk is crazy strong or better than before, but it was way better than what i expected, i actually thought it was fun mounting explosions on different gens after a down.

I actually like this perk that i grew so much hate before when was meta. Kinda weird.

Comments

  • Shhhh or they'll nerf it again. Killer players aren't allowed to have nice things:)

    Seriously though, glad your finding use of it. I've found it less than useless since the changes, so might give your load out a try if that's cool.

  • If the changes went through as is, it would probably see more play for the sole reason that there’s nothing better to use.

  • @TigerSnake said:

    If the changes went through as is, it would probably see more play for the sole reason that there’s nothing better to use.

    I could see pop+Eruption being solid. Not that terrible of a combo and would give decent regression if you are going for that 12 hook playstyle.