all i wanted to do was improve the dbd community.

I Recently spent about half an hour filling out the form for the volunteer moderator position, only to discover that you had to be 21 to apply, I am not 21. It made me sad, there was nothing about age in the requirements for the position. I put my heart into that form. All of those sentences came from a special place in my heart, and it hurts having all that warmth and emotion ripped away from your grasp due to your age. :(

Comments

  • @M4TU said:
    I Recently spent about half an hour filling out the form for the volunteer moderator position, only to discover that you had to be 21 to apply, I am not 21. It made me sad, there was nothing about age in the requirements for the position. I put my heart into that form. All of those sentences came from a special place in my heart, and it hurts having all that warmth and emotion ripped away from your grasp due to your age. :(

    Unfortunately it's probably tied to the NDA they'll probably ask you to sign if you qualify.

  • I wish i was a teenager again :(

  • @Vietfox said:
    I wish i was a teenager again :(

    I second that

  • Welcome to Adulthood.