Why do we have to listen dramatic music while injured?

While injured or crawling on the ground hoping for the hatch sound always that high beat high tension music. I just tried adept achievement for David and starting game with no mither there is that music again. From start to finish. Is it absolutely necessary to have that in game all the time? With the new update it is already too hard to hear anything. This goes for killer chase moments as well. As killer when that chase music starts you lose any other noises around. And that new beat sound in the background. I have to run stridor just to hear like what I used to hear. Is there any hope that we could get more ear drum friendly audio at least for one of them or is it just bothering me?

Comments

  • I think they added it to make the game more intense then it is right now.

  • Poweas said:

    I think they added it to make the game more intense then it is right now.

    I mean, it was intense in my first 10 hours playing survivor back then. But after hundreds over hundreds of hours it's really annoying. The devs never expected people playing that long I guess lol