Why can I only buy some killers with shards ?
Why are only half the killers available to get with shards ? I want leatherface for bbq but can't get him
Why are only half the killers available to get with shards ? I want leatherface for bbq but can't get him
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can only buy original killers/survivors with shards.
All licensed killers have to be bought will real money because that was the deal worked out by BHVR to get them in the game.
thats kinda dumb that I have to spend real money to get dlc
If we could get them for free we would never have any licensed killers in the game. Just be happy we're able to get the Original killers with shards, a lot of other game companies would only accept real money for DLC.
It appeared exactly once right after the Leatherface DLC came out so if they wait, they'll be waiting a looooooooooooooooooong time.
Now imagine going up to a company and saying, "Hey, I have this great idea to use this character you own, but it won't make any money and there is no benefit to you for letting me use your property."
Guess which person gets to use the company's character.