dead by daylight ptb Haddonfield 3gen nerf?
The gen downstairs in the house is now upstairs and u get a window in the room with it. Is this intended??? I don't care that much either way but a bit super suprise it got change so suddenly.
The gen downstairs in the house is now upstairs and u get a window in the room with it. Is this intended??? I don't care that much either way but a bit super suprise it got change so suddenly.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's in the patch notes, so it's an intended change. Rightfully so. I always did one of those 3 gens every single time I played on Haddonfield. Have you ever seen a blight camping that from the start of the game? That's how bad it felt.