False reporting?
Flase reporting is a worse offense than actual reports right?
Just had a game where this Meg stated she'd "Report me a bunch of times" because her friends kepts swarming her hook, resulting in her death (because I'm not just gonna let them unhook like come on) I know for a fact I've done nothing wrong but did take screenshots of the accusation and video of the match in case something does happen.
I just wanna know who else have recieved false reports and/or been told you'd be reported for something silly or untrue?
Survivors sometimes am I right? (Yes I know it's a select few who are entitled.. It isn't all survivors.)
Just had a game where this Meg stated she'd "Report me a bunch of times" because her friends kepts swarming her hook, resulting in her death (because I'm not just gonna let them unhook like come on) I know for a fact I've done nothing wrong but did take screenshots of the accusation and video of the match in case something does happen.
I just wanna know who else have recieved false reports and/or been told you'd be reported for something silly or untrue?
Survivors sometimes am I right? (Yes I know it's a select few who are entitled.. It isn't all survivors.)
Comments
You can't get banned for camping/tunneling anyway so what would she possibly say you did?
They can report for camping all they want...doesn't matter. No bans for playing the game.
Report for harassment/hate speech and get those little parentless 8 year olds out of the game.
Camping isn't bannable in the first place, so those reports wouldn't do anything. But in any case, we never take action unless we can prove a report is legitimate. The number of reports alone doesn't do anything.