Who is the best killer at the moment for a tactical killer like me?

Hello people of the fog. I have started playing dbd again and see there are new killers who would be recommended as a good killer?

Comments

  • Do which killers did you like before? When did you stop playing - so which ones would be new to you?

    from the new ones I think Knight and Skull Merchant can actually be played in an interesting tactical way - though they are sadly known for 3gen camp strategys which isn’t that tactical nor exciting.

    Wesker is more like Blight or Nurse, oppressive in 1v1 chase and quite good mobility.

  • @Mooks said:

    Do which killers did you like before? When did you stop playing - so which ones would be new to you?

    from the new ones I think Knight and Skull Merchant can actually be played in an interesting tactical way - though they are sadly known for 3gen camp strategys which isn’t that tactical nor exciting.

    Wesker is more like Blight or Nurse, oppressive in 1v1 chase and quite good mobility.

    I stopped playing start of November so just before the knight came out I think.