Daily Question

Hi guys,
For almost two weeks, all of my dailies have been for Killers. I do them anyway, but I play WAY more survivor. I've only been playing for a few months, and I usually had an equal chance to get either Killer or Survivor, but now it's just Killer. I don't even remember what my last daily for a survivor was.
Just wondering if it's normal to go through patches like this? Or have I been having weird luck?
Thanks!

Comments

  • I think it's just you luck, dailies are complete rng and they encourage you to play different things. So I guess right now it's just bad rng for you. You might get a survivor ritual sooner or later though!!!
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    I think it's just you luck, dailies are complete rng and they encourage you to play different things. So I guess right now it's just bad rng for you. You might get a survivor ritual sooner or later though!!!

    I hope so! I'll keep my fingers crossed, thanks!

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    I think it's just you luck, dailies are complete rng and they encourage you to play different things. So I guess right now it's just bad rng for you. You might get a survivor ritual sooner or later though!!!

    I hope so! I'll keep my fingers crossed, thanks!

    May the luck be with you!!
  • I have a question about dailies too: will they ever be fixed for PS4?