Legendary Add Ons

What if there was a rarity of add ons higher than iridescent, called legendary? The only rules are that they’d have to be overpowered while still being somewhat balanced for gameplay, and the add on only appears once ever 50 bloodwebs. What would those add ons be? I’ll get us started…..


Rocket Launcher

Legendary Nemesis Add On

No zombies spawn in the trial. T-Virus can’t progress past stage 2. When the exit gates are powered, a weapons case will drop from the sky with a rocket launcher in it in front of you. Opening the case and equipping the launcher takes 2.5 seconds. The rocket launcher comes with a single rocket. While equipped, T-Virus can’t be used and you may aim and fire a rocket that goes at the same speed of a fully charged huntress hatchet. Any survivor in a five meter radius of the rocket’s impact zone goes into the dieing state. Any survivor hit directly with the rocket is instantly killed.

Comments

  • Considering Blights current add-on power level, I am genuinely scared to think of a legendary add-on for him.

    Also I don't think overpowered and balanced for gameplay goes good together.