Will left behind ever get a change?

This perk is extremely underused and it got heavily nerfed with the hatch and key changes awhile back yet nothing ever happened to it. I love bill and use all his perk since he is my favorite survivor but holy hell does it feel bad to use left behind.

Comments

  • I mean, it still serves its purpose perfectly, which is finding the hatch a lot easier, only difference is that you can only find it when youre the only person left

  • What if they buffed it to let you open the hatch without a key, but you had to do a lengthy interaction like opening a chest?

  • The only people that run this perk are selfish players who ignore their team.

    I’m fine with it being a bad perk because if it’s buffed then those selfish players are more likely to escape and I would rather they didn’t…

  • @BlightedDolphin said:

    The only people that run this perk are selfish players who ignore their team.

    I’m fine with it being a bad perk because if it’s buffed then those selfish players are more likely to escape and I would rather they didn’t…

    Agreed. Perks like LB are unhealthy for the game.

  • I used to use it for all of the "escape via hatch" challenges in the tomes.

    If we didn't 3+ out, I got flamed in post game chat.

    When teammates see it, they automatically assume you played selfishly.

  • @Justa335i said:

    I used to use it for all of the "escape via hatch" challenges in the tomes.

    If we didn't 3+ out, I got flamed in post game chat.

    When teammates see it, they automatically assume you played selfishly.

    Could try Clairvoyance instead, it also reveals the hatch.

  • I don't think it needs to be changed. It has a niche and there are challenges for escaping via hatch.

  • I think it's fine

    It has it's niche and it helps to escape "mmr hell"

    It's a very good insurance perk in solo q

  • @Caiman said:

    What if they buffed it to let you open the hatch without a key, but you had to do a lengthy interaction like opening a chest?

    we've asked for this for 3 years now? probably not going to happen.

  • @BlightedDolphin said:

    The only people that run this perk are selfish players who ignore their team.

    I’m fine with it being a bad perk because if it’s buffed then those selfish players are more likely to escape and I would rather they didn’t…

    the pre-egc version of the game allowed more than 1 player to escape through the hatch. because the hatch spawned based on how many generators were completed in tandem with how many survivors were alive. so you could run a chest looter build and everyone could escape through the hatch - which left behind users could easily find.

    bond, left behind, plunderer's instinct, and whatever other perk you wanted to bring.

  • I would like to see Left Behind reworked into a Token-based perk that rewards great players.

    Every token improves the aura reading distance, and the final token enables a survivor to open hatch without a key.

    Ideally, tokens would be earned by reaching certain bp thresholds, but I can't see them making a perk tied to bp.

  • @wydyadoit said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3385124#Comment_3385124

    the pre-egc version of the game allowed more than 1 player to escape through the hatch. because the hatch spawned based on how many generators were completed in tandem with how many survivors were alive. so you could run a chest looter build and everyone could escape through the hatch - which left behind users could easily find.

    bond, left behind, plunderer's instinct, and whatever other perk you wanted to bring.

    I know it used to be used to get an easier win, but now it's just a selfish perk.