Suggestion to help with Slugging

Hello,

So I had an idea I wanted to share to see what others thought. So it came to me while I sat there with crows flying over my head that when a killer slugs for the 4 K it can be annoying. Mainly the options here are DC and wait the penalty or wait for bleed out timer. Well my suggestion is as follows let the survivors trade a hook state for a health state.

Example: I am slugged and have not been hooked. After I recover fully, plus some extra time (adjustable for balancing) I am given the option to pick my self up though will lose a hook state. The adjustable time would not start until fully recovered and could be set to something like 100 seconds. That way killer can still slug and get pressure though the survivor would have more to do then crawl around waiting for it to end.

If on death hook (no hook states) then the survivor would have the option to sacrifice themselves instead of staying slugged for the bleed out timer. 

Comments