Merciless storm bug

I was playing on Gideon Meat Plant Facing a Doctor with the impossible skillchecks build (distressing, unnerving presence, huntress lullaby and merciless storm). I was about to repair a generator but i missed a merciless storm skillcheck and it blocked. After the generator unblocked it was back to 0. I don't know exactly what happened but I think I hit the skillcheck right when it ended and somehow the generator exploded multiple times. Please fix this ASAP.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @GoshtKiller said:

    I was playing on Gideon Meat Plant Facing a Doctor with the impossible skillchecks build (distressing, unnerving presence, huntress lullaby and merciless storm). I was about to repair a generator but i missed a merciless storm skillcheck and it blocked. After the generator unblocked it was back to 0. I don't know exactly what happened but I think I hit the skillcheck right when it ended and somehow the generator exploded multiple times. Please fix this ASAP.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/6K2U3VYJNO0J/ezgif-com-video-to-gif.gif

    PS: I missed another merciless storm in the same match and this bug didn't happen.

  • I hit what I think was the last skill check today and it blocked anyway. 100% hit the gauge in the middle.

    No other person on gen. There might have been some other reason for it but I don't think so. The chance of it happening at the same time are unlikely.

  • Could you killswitch this perk? It takes 50% out of the gens which is silly and there are killers abusing this bug atm.